Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/10/2015 01:06 PM, Volkan Unsal wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
>     I see nowhere in your  init-master.sh where Postgres is restarted.
>

> Yes, you're right. The base image takes care of that –– the base image
> of mdillon/postgis is postgres:9.3. See here, for instance:
>
> https://github.com/docker-library/postgres/blob/master/9.3/docker-entrypoint.sh#L70
>
> When the startup command –– CMD in Docker lingo –– is "postgres" it does
> a bunch of initialization operations, and then runs the user procided
> scripts in the /docker-entrypoint-initdb.d directory.
>
> Then finally it starts up the postgres process with /gosu postgres "$@".
> / The gosu is a wrapper that passes user commands to the end process,
> i.e. postgres, and I'm not sure what $@ is but I think it's to give the
> user a shell.

I do not have time to go through all the scripts, but wanna make a bet
that it is starting Postgres with a different set up conf files then you
think or a different instance of Postgres:)?

On your primary I would confirm what is actually run when all the
scripting is done. Also when the primary is running take a look at

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/monitoring-stats.html#PG-STAT-REPLICATION-VIEW

I am almost positive that somewhere in the switch from --single mode to
regular mode information is being lost.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Сообщение: Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host