Re: Re: Is it possible to set psql connection parameters before an ODBC connection?

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: Re: Is it possible to set psql connection parameters before an ODBC connection?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 04/10/2015 07:16 PM, Lindsay Stevens wrote:
> Is there a way to submit a pull request to the psqlodbc git repo? I can't
> see a way to do that, and didn't hear back about the patch I circulated
> with my last post in this thread.

We don't use github or other such site that would handle pull requests
currently. Posting the patch to this mailing list, like you did, was the
right way to submit a patch. The psqlodbc community just isn't very
active, unfortunately.

I haven't had time to look at the patch in detail, but it looks
reasonable at a quick glance. What would be best, though, is to be able
to easily pass any libpq connection parameter. The driver should
automatically pass any options that it doesn't recognize itself to
libpq. There are a bunch of options in libpq that are currently not
supported by the driver, and I'm sure more will come in the future.

- Heikki