Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/10/2015 11:04 AM, Volkan Unsal wrote:
> Hi Melvin,
>
> I followed your instructions above and modified the pg_hba.conf in
> master to hardcode the IP address of the standby server. I kept the same
> pg_hba.conf file for the standby server –– I hope that was right. The
> log output hasn't changed much, but I'm enclosing it in this gist:
>
> https://gist.github.com/volkanunsal/1778cf691223e77f2e30
>
> I hope the answer is in there...

I would say it is this:

backend>
PostgreSQL stand-alone backend 9.3.6

My guess is these:

LOG:  connection received: host=104.131.66.183 port=46406
LOG:  replication connection authorized: user=replication
LOG:  connection received: host=104.131.66.183 port=46407

are pg_basebackup connecting.

Pretty sure the stand alone(single user) does not support streaming
replciation.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com