Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/09/2015 01:48 PM, Volkan Unsal wrote:
> HI Adrian,
>
>     Is there a chance you have a recovery.conf in your primary server
>     directory?
>

> No, this file is only in the standby server. From the gist, here is
> where recovery.conf gets created
> <https://gist.github.com/volkanunsal/ad2173e2649393fcd3b6#file-init-slave-sh-L32-L36>.

Yes, I saw that, but have you checked the primary $PGDATA anyway?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Volkan Unsal
Сообщение: Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Сообщение: Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host