Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/09/2015 01:34 PM, Volkan Unsal wrote:
> Thanks for giving it a shot, Adrian. I'm scouring the Postgres source
> code looking for some inspiration around the error message "database
> system was interrupted". Let me know if you can think of anything else.

 From your original post:

LOG:  database system was interrupted; last known up at 2015-04-09
16:35:05 GMT
LOG:  entering standby mode
LOG:  redo starts at 0/E000028
LOG:  consistent recovery state reached at 0/E0000F0

You implied it was from the primary, is that the case?

Is there a chance you have a recovery.conf in your primary server directory?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Сообщение: Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host