Re: Cluster meeting?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Cluster meeting?
Дата
Список pgsql-cluster-hackers
On 04/02/2015 12:28 AM, Hitoshi HEMMI wrote:
> Since last year's Cluster Summit attracted many participants (27 in RSVP
> list,
> and much more in actual), we can expect same in this year.
> In general, unconference topics will be selected on site. But if many
> people
> express intent to participate it previously, a track dedicated to cluster
> might be pre-reserved.
> How do you think about, Josh?
> Anyway, NTT, which will co-sponser unconference sessions this year, has
> already planned
> the Cluster Summit 2015 as usual.
> Josh is kindly doing the organizing work.

Yes, my plan is to set up a wiki page where people can suggest topics in
advance.  Particularly, we'll want to coordinate for items which include
meetings of dev teams, such as the Postgres-XC development team.

Stay tuned.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

В списке pgsql-cluster-hackers по дате отправления: