Re: How to diagnose max_locks_per_transaction is about to be exhausted?

От Alexey Bashtanov
Тема Re: How to diagnose max_locks_per_transaction is about to be exhausted?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 01.04.2015 17:09, Kevin Grittner wrote:

> I think the "distinct" reference is because if one connection takes
> out the same lock on the same object (e.g., a table) you don't need
> to count it more than once.  The pg_locks view only shows it once
> anyway.
Hmm, pg_locks surely shows two lines for the locks on the same object
when the pids or the granted differ.

Alexey Bashtanov

От: Kevin Grittner
Сообщение: Re: How to diagnose max_locks_per_transaction is about to be exhausted?
От: Steven Erickson
Сообщение: Re: partitoning expert : Partitonning with specialization of one column type