Re: Need to make a 32 bit PostgreSQL ODBC driver for Linux

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Need to make a 32 bit PostgreSQL ODBC driver for Linux
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 03/26/2015 01:19 PM, Carter Chee wrote:
> I’ve downloaded the psqlodbc-09.03.0300 source, and compiled and make it successfully.  The problem I have is I need
a32bit version of the driver.  The application that I need the driver for only uses the 32 bit version.  Is there a way
tomake a 32 bit version?  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Have you looked here:

https://odbc.postgresql.org/docs/win32-compilation.html

Or you could get the MSI for the 32 bit version:

https://odbc.postgresql.org/docs/win32-compilation.html

psqlodbc_09_03_0300-1.zip

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Carter Chee
Сообщение: Need to make a 32 bit PostgreSQL ODBC driver for Linux
От: Raiford@labware.com
Сообщение: Re: Need to make a 32 bit PostgreSQL ODBC driver for Linux