Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT IGNORE (and UPDATE) 3.0

От Gavin Flower
Тема Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT IGNORE (and UPDATE) 3.0
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 27/03/15 09:14, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 2:51 PM, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:
[...]
> Oops - You're right. I find it interesting that this didn't result in
> breaking my test cases.

[...]

Reminds of the situation where I got an A++ for a COBOL programming
assignment that successfully handled the test data provided - then I
found a major bug when 'idly' reviewing my code!  The lecturer (also a
highly experienced developer) was amused when I pointed it out to her,
and she said I still deserved the A++!

Cheers,
Gavin