Re: bug report: some issues about pg_15_stable(8fa4a1ac61189efffb8b851ee77e1bc87360c445)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: bug report: some issues about pg_15_stable(8fa4a1ac61189efffb8b851ee77e1bc87360c445)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dean Rasheed <dean.a.rasheed@gmail.com> writes:
> Attached is a patch that prevents UNION ALL subquery pullup in MERGE only.

I think that this is a band-aid that's just masking an error in the
rowmarking logic: it's not doing the right thing for appendrels
made from UNION ALL subqueries.  I've not wrapped my head around
exactly where it's going off the rails, but I feel like this ought
to get fixed somewhere else.  Please hold off pushing your patch
for now.

(The test case looks valuable though, thanks for working on that.)

Сообщение: Re: speed up a logical replica setup
Сообщение: Re: speed up a logical replica setup