PATCH: numeric timestamp in log_line_prefix

От Tomas Vondra
Тема PATCH: numeric timestamp in log_line_prefix
Дата
Re: PATCH: numeric timestamp in log_line_prefix  (David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com>)
Re: PATCH: numeric timestamp in log_line_prefix  (Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr>)
Re: PATCH: numeric timestamp in log_line_prefix  (Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com>)
Re: PATCH: numeric timestamp in log_line_prefix  (Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com>)
Re: PATCH: numeric timestamp in log_line_prefix  (Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr>)
Re: PATCH: numeric timestamp in log_line_prefix  (Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

from time to time I need to correlate PostgreSQL logs to other logs,
containing numeric timestamps - a prime example of that is pgbench. With
%t and %m that's not quite trivial, because of timezones etc.

I propose adding two new log_line_prefix escape sequences - %T and %M,
doing the same thing as %t and %m, but formatting the value as a number.

Patch attached, I'll add it to CF 2015-06.

regards

--
Tomas Vondra                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Вложения