Re: Problem with client_encoding and PsqlODBC driver.

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Problem with client_encoding and PsqlODBC driver.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 03/20/2015 11:10 AM, Kadri Raudsepp wrote:
> Thank you for trying to help, Adrian :)
>
> The links you sent I have already seen, no help unfortunately. I have
> dug deep into SQL Server's soul and system tables and system
> configuration and procedures and functions and anything I could think
> of. I'm quite convinced by now that my issue is impossible to solve from
> the SQL Server end and apart from the PgAdmin solution for getting the
> correct characters in my data which requires a lot of additional steps
> and time, the only hope is in the odbc driver itself, getting it somehow
> not to override my latin1 client_encoding.

I don't think it is. From the results you show most of the characters
display correctly. This seems to me that the encoding on the receiving
end is close but not an exact match. The only thing I have left to
suggest is the MS ODBC Test utility:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms712676%28v=vs.85%29.aspx

Maybe getting closer to a raw connection will help id the problem.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Problem with client_encoding and PsqlODBC driver.
Сообщение: Re: Problem with client_encoding and PsqlODBC driver.