Re: Problem with client_encoding and PsqlODBC driver.

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Problem with client_encoding and PsqlODBC driver.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 03/20/2015 08:48 AM, Kadri Raudsepp wrote:
> Sorry, didn't see the first question at first - I haven't been able to
> find a way to specify encoding with openquery, every attempt has
> resulted in syntax errors.

Just to be certain you are talking about?:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms188427.aspx

Some more questions:

1) Where is your Postgres server and on what OS?

2) Do you have pgAdmin(http://www.pgadmin.org/) or the psql client
installed on the Windows machine?
If so does running a query through them show the correct results?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com