Re: patch : Allow toast tables to be moved to a different tablespace

От Andreas Karlsson
Тема Re: patch : Allow toast tables to be moved to a different tablespace
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 03/17/2015 09:00 AM, Julien Tachoires wrote:
> Here is a new version fixing this issue. I've added a new kind of TOC
> entry for being able to handle pg_restore --no-tablespace case.

Looks good but I think one minor improvement could be to set the table
space of the toast entires to the same as the tablespace of the table to
reduce the amount of "SET default_tablespace". What do you think?

--
Andreas Karlsson