Re: pgfoundry link for pgbouncer is dead

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: pgfoundry link for pgbouncer is dead
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 03/17/2015 01:27 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> On Fri, Mar  6, 2015 at 01:38:00PM -0500, AWeber - Bob Lunney wrote:
>> Hey there.  The http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgbouncer on https://
>> wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgBouncer is dead now.  Long live pgbouncer.
>
> Confirmed.  Where is pgbouncer hosted now?

It appears that the source is at git.postgresql.org but otherwise, the
project is dead. I can't find any place on the inner tubes that it
exists outside of pgfoundry.

JD

High Availability, Oracle Conversion, @cmdpromptinc

Now I get it: your service is designed for a customer
base that grew up with Facebook, watches Japanese seizure
robot anime, and has the attention span of a gnat.
I'm not that user., "Tyler Riddle"

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: pgfoundry link for pgbouncer is dead
Сообщение: Re: pgfoundry link for pgbouncer is dead