Teach pg_upgrade test to honor NO_TEMP_INSTALL

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Teach pg_upgrade test to honor NO_TEMP_INSTALL
Дата
Re: Teach pg_upgrade test to honor NO_TEMP_INSTALL  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: Teach pg_upgrade test to honor NO_TEMP_INSTALL  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On some machines (*cough* Mingw *cough*) installs are very slow. We've
ameliorated this by allowing temp installs to be reused, but the
pg_upgrade Makefile never got the message. Here's a patch that does
that. I'd like to backpatch it, at least to 9.5 where we switched the
pg_upgrade location. The risk seems appropriately low and it only
affects our test regime.

cheers

andrew

Вложения