Re: ArchiveEntry optional arguments refactoring

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: ArchiveEntry optional arguments refactoring
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 24 Jan 2019, at 13:12, Dmitry Dolgov <9erthalion6@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here is another version, where I accumulated all the suggestions:

Nothing sticks out during review and AFAICT all comments have been addressed.
Everything works as expected during (light) testing between master and an older
version.

+1 on committing this, having spent a lot of time in this code I really
appreciate the improved readability.

cheers ./daniel