Re: MusicBrainz postgres performance issues

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: MusicBrainz postgres performance issues
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 03/15/2015 05:08 AM, Robert Kaye wrote:

>> On Mar 15, 2015, at 12:41 PM, Andreas Kretschmer <akretschmer@spamfence.net> wrote:
>>
>> just a wild guess: raid-controller BBU faulty
>
> We don’t have a BBU in this server, but at least we have redundant power supplies.
>
> In any case, how would a fault batter possibly cause this?

The controller would turn off the cache.

JD

> --
>
> --ruaok
>
> Robert Kaye     --     rob@musicbrainz.org     --    http://musicbrainz.org

High Availability, Oracle Conversion, @cmdpromptinc

Now I get it: your service is designed for a customer
base that grew up with Facebook, watches Japanese seizure
robot anime, and has the attention span of a gnat.
I'm not that user., "Tyler Riddle"

Сообщение: Re: MusicBrainz postgres performance issues
Сообщение: Re: MusicBrainz postgres performance issues