Re: ERROR: posting list tuple with 20 items cannot be split at offset 168

От Herman verschooten
Тема Re: ERROR: posting list tuple with 20 items cannot be split at offset 168
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Peter,

No we just noticed that we were unable to update that 1 record, and only that Boolean field.  We did not search for
otherrecords that might have been affected.

I did as yet not run VACUUM, I’ll look into that later today.

Herman

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad