Re: Need help migrating old student projects off of Google Code

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Need help migrating old student projects off of Google Code
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 03/13/2015 10:29 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 03/13/2015 10:03 AM, Gurjeet Singh wrote:
>> I can help in migration to GitHub. We can create a new org  (or, if
>> acceptable, move them under github.com/postgres).
>>
>> Just an FYI, since Google-code is currently overwhelmed by migration
>> requests, they are not accepting any moves right now; "come back
>> later" as the message says.
>
> Like I said, I need to push the button for moving the actual projects
> because I'm the only one who has been an admin or assistant admin the
> whole time.
>
> However, pushing the "migrate" button is the easy part.  The hard part
> is figuring out all of the projects which:
>
> a) have substantial code saved to google code;
>
> b) do not have that code already somewhere else (for example, in
> PostgreSQL, or already migrated to github on their own).

Is there a page where we could find the Google-Code repos for these
projects?

I did a cursory look here:

http://www.postgresql.org/developer/summerofcode/

and could not find anything.

Or is it a matter of going through each years Wiki page and pulling the
repos out?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Need help migrating old student projects off of Google Code
Сообщение: Re: Need help migrating old student projects off of Google Code