Re: patch : Allow toast tables to be moved to a different tablespace

От Julien Tachoires
Тема Re: patch : Allow toast tables to be moved to a different tablespace
Дата
Re: patch : Allow toast tables to be moved to a different tablespace  (Andreas Karlsson <andreas@proxel.se>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 10/03/2015 00:31, Andreas Karlsson wrote:
> On 03/03/2015 04:14 PM, Julien Tachoires wrote:
>> Sorry for the delay, I missed this thread.
>> Here is a new version of this patch considering Andreas' comments.
>
> Please also add it to the next open commitfest so we do not lose the patch.

Here is a new version rebased against head and considering Andreas' last
comments:

  - New regression tests about the fact that a notice is raised when
ALTER TABLE SET TOAST TABLESPACE is done for a non-TOASTed table.
  - New regression tests to check that a TOAST index follows the TOAST
table when it's moved.
  - Some fixes in the documentation.
  - psql's '\d' command shows now both table and TOAST table tablespaces
when they are different, even if one of them is pg_default.
  - patch added to the next open commitfest:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/5/188/

Regards,

--
Julien