Re: [Commitfest 2022-07] Begins Now

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: [Commitfest 2022-07] Begins Now
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7/22/22 16:03, Jacob Champion wrote:
> On 7/15/22 16:42, Jacob Champion wrote:

It's the final weekend!

The July CF will officially close after 11:59p, July 31, anywhere on
Earth. (There will be a grace period of a few hours, because, well, I'll
be asleep when the deadline passes.) At that point I'll begin moving
active patches to the next CF, and closing out others as discussed in
the triage threads.

Our statistics are now at

    Needs review:         150
    Waiting on Author:     42
    Ready for Committer:   22
    Committed:             68
    Moved to next CF:       5
    Returned with Feedback: 7
    Rejected:               3
    Withdrawn:             11
    --
    Total:                308

That's an additional eight committed, three closed, and nine Ready for
Committer.

--Jacob