Re: Cleaning up perl code

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Cleaning up perl code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2024-07-02 Tu 8:55 AM, Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker wrote:
Relatedly, I also had a look at prohibiting unused regex captures
(RegularExpressions::ProhibitUnusedCapture), which found a few real
cases, but also lots of false positives in Catalog.pm, because it
doesn't understand that %+ uses all named captures, so I won't propose a
patch for that until that's fixed upstream
(https://github.com/Perl-Critic/Perl-Critic/pull/1065).

We could mark Catalog.pm with a "## no critic (ProhibitUnusedCapture)" and then use the test elsewhere.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan