Re: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Compile_and_Install_from_source_code

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Compile_and_Install_from_source_code
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 09.05.21 11:37, Joel Jacobson wrote:
> Could it be an idea to list those as well, maybe a map showing what
> packages are needed for each --with/--enable option?
>
> Here are all the packages I needed to build with almost all
> features/options enabled on Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS:
>
> liblog-agent-perl lcov systemtap-sdt-dev llvm clang pkg-config
> libicu-dev libxml2-dev liblz4-dev libreadline-dev bison flex
> python-is-python3 zlib1g-dev libkrb5-dev libssl-dev libgss-dev
> libpam0g-dev libxslt1-dev libldap2-dev libsystemd-dev gettext tcl
> tcl-dev libperl-dev libpython3.8-dev libipc-run-perl dbtoepub fop
> libxml2-utils xsltproc libterm-table-perl libterm-readkey-perl
> libterm-size-any-perl
>
> This list was derived using a little tool [1] I created for the specific
> purpose of finding suitable -dev Ubuntu packages to build any project,
> instead of having to download and compile all such dependencies manually.

Another option would be to look at what the Debian/Ubuntu packages have
for build dependencies.  That list is more likely to be up to date, and
tuned and trimmed to policy.  (For example, listing "libpython3.8-dev"
will probably get out of date soon; there might be a better way to write
that in a more timeless way.)

In general, this would be useful, though.  I don't know what half the
Perl modules you list are for, for example.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: