Re: Strange Query - Reg

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Strange Query - Reg
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On 03/09/2015 01:35 AM, sramay wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In my postgresql instance in both 9.2 and 9.4 ( community version).  I am
> getting the following query executed
> often ( most of the time).

Where are you seeing the query?

What is often, every minute, every hour,etc?
   Why?   The query is seems to be related to
> catalog management?    Why it happens
> can any one give light in this regard?

Not without more information:

1) What applications do you have using the Postgres instances?

2) Do you have monitoring software set up?

3) Are there queries before or after this one that might help shed a
clue on what is sending the query?