Re: Using 128-bit integers for sum, avg and statistics aggregates

От Andreas Karlsson
Тема Re: Using 128-bit integers for sum, avg and statistics aggregates
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 03/07/2015 07:18 PM, Petr Jelinek wrote:
> What I am wondering is if those numeric_int16_* functions that also deal
> with either the Int128AggState or NumericAggState should be renamed in
> similar fashion.

Here is a patch where I have renamed the functions.

int128-agg-v7.patch

- Rename numeric_int16_* to numeric_poly_*
- Rename static functions int{8,16}_to_numericvar to
int{64,128}_to_numericvar
- Fix typo in c-compile.m4 comment

--
Andreas Karlsson