Re: Patch: raise default for max_wal_segments to 1GB

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Patch: raise default for max_wal_segments to 1GB
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 03/02/2015 03:18 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Attached.
>
> Per discussion on the thread "Redesigning checkpoint_segments" this
> raises the default for the new parameter "max_wal_size" to 1GB.
>
> Seems too small to add it to the CF, but if you want me to, I will.

Ooops, patch didn't include the docs update for some reason.  Fixed.

Also, link to relevant post:

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/54F4EF49.1010002@agliodbs.com

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Вложения

От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: knowing detail of config files via SQL