Re: Policy for expiring lists WAS: Idea for a secondary list server

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Policy for expiring lists WAS: Idea for a secondary list server
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 03/02/2015 12:58 AM, damien clochard wrote:

> I totally understand that for someone who wants to launch a PUG in
> his/her area, opening a mailing list is not just about getting a
> communication tool: it's a gesture of recognition. It means you're part
> of the family. It's having the people you admire telling you : "go for
> it ! here's your tool !"
>
> In my opinion, the community should either make it very easy to open a
> new PUG mailing-list or simply refuse to create new ones and tell people
> to go elsewhere.

+1 including current user group lists.

JD

High Availability, Oracle Conversion, @cmdpromptinc

Now I get it: your service is designed for a customer
base that grew up with Facebook, watches Japanese seizure
robot anime, and has the attention span of a gnat.
I'm not that user., "Tyler Riddle"

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Policy for expiring lists WAS: Idea for a secondary list server
Сообщение: Re: Policy for expiring lists WAS: Idea for a secondary list server