Re: bgworker / SPI docs patches

От: Peter Eisentraut
Тема: Re: bgworker / SPI docs patches
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-docs

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

bgworker / SPI docs patches  (Craig Ringer, )
 Re: bgworker / SPI docs patches  (Peter Eisentraut, )
 Re: bgworker / SPI docs patches  (Robert Haas, )
  Re: bgworker / SPI docs patches  (Robert Haas, )
   Re: bgworker / SPI docs patches  (Heikki Linnakangas, )
    Re: bgworker / SPI docs patches  (Robert Haas, )
 Re: bgworker / SPI docs patches  (Alvaro Herrera, )

On 2/17/15 3:29 AM, Craig Ringer wrote:
> In the process I've put cross reference labels in for most chapter
> headings, as I got sick of seeing "Chapter 33" (or whatever) everywhere
> in the docs. I'd like to progressively add them to every section,
> refentry, chapter, etc that has an id.

This is not the correct way to do it.  You should change the style sheet
so that it takes the chapter title instead of the chapter number as link
label.

Although I will point out that the current setup is intentional, because
the alternative looks quite ugly in a lot of cases.

В списке pgsql-docs по дате сообщения: