Re: join over 12 tables takes 3 secs to plan

От Hilmar Lapp
Тема Re: join over 12 tables takes 3 secs to plan
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Thursday, January 2, 2003, at 12:41  PM, Neil Conway wrote:

> Finally, there are a bunch of GEQO tuning parameters that you might
> want
> to play with. They should allow you to reduce the planning time a bit,
> in
> exchange for possibly generating an inferior plan.

Thanks for the tip. I have to admit that I have zero experience with
tuning GAs. If anyone could provide a starter which parameters are best
to start with? Or is it in the docs?

    -hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org

Сообщение: Re: join over 12 tables takes 3 secs to plan
Сообщение: Re: join over 12 tables takes 3 secs to plan