Re: pgaudit - an auditing extension for PostgreSQL

От David Steele
Тема Re: pgaudit - an auditing extension for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2/17/15 10:23 AM, Simon Riggs wrote:
> I vote to include pgaudit in 9.5, albeit with any changes. In
> particular, David may have some changes to recommend, but I haven't
> seen a spec or a patch, just a new version of code (which isn't how we
> do things...).

I submitted the new patch in my name under a separate thread "Auditing
extension for PostgreSQL (Take 2)" (54E005CC.1060605@pgmasters.net)
because I was not getting any response from the original authors and I
wanted to make sure the patch got in for the 2015-02 CF.

Of course credit should be given where it is due - to that end I sent
email to Ian and Abhijit over the weekend but haven't heard back from
them yet.  I appreciate that 2ndQuadrant spearheaded this effort and
though I made many changes, the resulting code follows the same general
design.

> I'm happy to do final review and commit. Assuming we are in agreement,
> what changes are needed prior to commit?

I've incorporated most of Stephen's changes but I won't have time to get
another patch out today.

However, since most of his comments were about comments, I'd be happy to
have your review as is and I appreciate your feedback.

--
- David Steele
david@pgmasters.net

Сообщение: Re: pgaudit - an auditing extension for PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: pgaudit - an auditing extension for PostgreSQL