Re: Add min and max execute statement time in pg_stat_statement

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Add min and max execute statement time in pg_stat_statement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 02/16/2015 08:57 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> On 02/16/2015 08:48 PM, Petr Jelinek wrote:
>> On 17/02/15 01:57, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
>>>
>>> I would still like to see a benchmark.
>>>

>> Average of 3 runs of read-only pgbench on my system all with
>> pg_stat_statement activated:
>> HEAD:  20631
>> SQRT:  20533
>> SQRTD: 20592
>>

> So using sqrtd the cost is 0.18%. I think that's acceptable.

Actually, sqrt/sqrtd is not called in accumulating the stats, only in
the reporting function. So it looks like the difference here should be
noise. Maybe we need some longer runs.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Add min and max execute statement time in pg_stat_statement
Сообщение: Re: Add min and max execute statement time in pg_stat_statement