Re: Is "IF EXISTS" legit in "ALTER TABLE ... RENAME"?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Is "IF EXISTS" legit in "ALTER TABLE ... RENAME"?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 02/16/2015 01:33 PM, Ken Winter wrote:
> According to the PG 9.1 doc
> (http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/sql-altertable.html),

The above is the 9.4 version of the page, note the "current" in the URL.

This is the 9.1 version of the page:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/sql-altertable.html

so:

ALTER TABLE name
     RENAME TO new_name

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Ken Winter
Сообщение: Is "IF EXISTS" legit in "ALTER TABLE ... RENAME"?