Re: Patch to support SEMI and ANTI join removal

От Marko Tiikkaja
Тема Re: Patch to support SEMI and ANTI join removal
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2/13/15 8:52 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 8:23 PM, David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:
>> As the patch stands there's still a couple of FIXMEs in there, so there's
>> still a bit of work to do yet.
>> Comments are welcome
>>

> Hm, if there is still work to do, we may as well mark this patch as
> rejected as-is, also because it stands in this state for a couple of months.

I didn't bring this up before, but I'm pretty sure this patch should be
marked "returned with feedback".  From what I've understood, "rejected"
means "we don't want this thing, not in this form or any other".  That
doesn't seem to be the case for this patch, nor for a few others marked
"rejected" in the currently in-progress commit fest.

.m