Re: How to hide stored procedure's bodies from specific user

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: How to hide stored procedure's bodies from specific user
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/11/2015 1:54 AM, Saimon Lim wrote:
> I want to hide my own stored procedures' bodies from the specific user.
> As far as I know, procedure's body is visible in the
> pg_catalog.pg_proc table.

only good way I know of to do that is to write the procedures in C so
they are binary .so/.dll files.

От: Merlin Moncure
Сообщение: Re: How to hide stored procedure's bodies from specific user
Сообщение: Re: How to hide stored procedure's bodies from specific user