Re: Using row_to_json with %ROWTYPE ?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Using row_to_json with %ROWTYPE ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 02/05/2015 03:01 PM, Tim Smith wrote:
>   > returning more than one row? v_row can only hold one row at a time.
>
> Absolutley not.  (a) My where clause is a primary key (b) I have
> checked it manually, it only returns one row

Well since there was no error message provided and my psychic hat is in
the shop I had to start somewhere.

>> You really need to provide error messages
>
> Yes, well PostgreSQL is being incredibly unhelpful in that respect, it
> says "(SQLSTATE: 42702  - SQLERRM: column reference "session_id" is
> ambiguous)" ... but that is an utter lie.   There is only one column
> called session_id in my view (in both the view output and the
> underlying view query, there is only one reference to "session_id")

Actually I would say this is a pretty big clue that:

select row_to_json(v_row) from v_row;

is causing a problem. Try commenting it out and see what happens?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Using row_to_json with %ROWTYPE ?
Сообщение: Re: Using row_to_json with %ROWTYPE ?