Re: Buildfarm broken for 9.3 and up

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Buildfarm broken for 9.3 and up
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 01/30/2015 11:00 AM, Tom Lane wrote:

>> I do see that macque is having issues, but it's been busted for the past
>> 3 days it looks like.
> Yeah.  Several of the critters have been having git issues for weeks
> to months.  I wonder whether we couldn't teach the buildfarm script
> to recover from this automatically ...

Could get very messy, especially when the error is in the mirror, as is
apparently the case here. As I mentioned the other day on the buildfarm
list, I'm playing with a mode that would largely obviate the need for a
mirror. Failure cases are what's worrying me, though.

In this particular case, the owner should probably remove the mirror and
each of the branch pgsql directories.

cheers

andrew