Re: Overhauling our interrupt handling (was Escaping from blocked send() reprised.)

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: Overhauling our interrupt handling (was Escaping from blocked send() reprised.)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 01/15/2015 03:03 AM, Andres Freund wrote:
> 0004: Process 'die' interrupts while reading/writing from the client socket.
>
>        This is the reason Horiguchi-san started this thread.

> +        ProcessClientWriteInterrupt(!port->noblock);
> +/*
> + * ProcessClientWriteInterrupt() - Process interrupts specific to client writes
> + *
> + * This is called just after low-level writes. That might be after the read
> + * finished successfully, or it was interrupted via interrupt. 'blocked' tells
> + * us whether the
> + *
> + * Must preserve errno!
> + */
> +void
> +ProcessClientWriteInterrupt(bool blocked)

You're passing port->noblock as argument, but I thought the argument is
supposed to mean whether the write would've blocked, i.e. if the write
buffer was full. port->noblock doesn't mean that. But perhaps I
misunderstood this - the comment on the 'blocked' argument above is a
bit incomplete ;-).

- Heikki