Re: Using 128-bit integers for sum, avg and statistics aggregates

От Andreas Karlsson
Тема Re: Using 128-bit integers for sum, avg and statistics aggregates
Дата
Re: Using 128-bit integers for sum, avg and statistics aggregates  (Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 01/23/2015 02:58 AM, Petr Jelinek wrote:
> On 23/01/15 00:40, Andreas Karlsson wrote:
>> - Renamed some things from int12 to int128, there are still some places
>> with int16 which I am not sure what to do with.
>
> I'd vote for renaming them to int128 too, there is enough C functions
> that user int16 for 16bit integer that this is going to be confusing
> otherwise.

Do you also think the SQL functions should be named numeric_int128_sum,
numeric_int128_avg, etc?

--
Andreas Karlsson

От: Daniel Bausch
Сообщение: Re: Parallel Seq Scan
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Hot Standby WAL reply uses heavyweight session locks, but doesn't have enough infrastructure set up