Re: Perl coding error in msvc build system?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Perl coding error in msvc build system?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 01/23/2015 03:17 AM, Abhijit Menon-Sen wrote:
> At 2014-06-03 22:30:50 -0400, peter_e@gmx.net wrote:
>> I'm not sure whether the following coding actually detects any errors:
>>
>> Solution.pm:
>>
>>      open(P, "cl /? 2>&1 |") || die "cl command not found";
> Since nobody with a Windows system has commented, I'm just writing to
> say that from a Perl perspective, I agree with your analysis and the
> patch looks perfectly sensible.

Not quite. This line:
   if ($output =~ /^\/favor:<.+AMD64/)

needs an m modifier on the regex, I think, so that the ^ matches any
beginning of line, not just the first.

cheers

andrew

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: WITH CHECK and Column-Level Privileges
Сообщение: Re: WITH CHECK and Column-Level Privileges