Re: feature request: better keyboard shortcuts for mac

От Stephen Cook
Тема Re: feature request: better keyboard shortcuts for mac
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 1/21/2015 1:09 PM, Roger Pack wrote:
> might be nice to have some "standard" mac style keyboard shortcuts
> made available--for instance "command + left" should take you to the
> beginning of the current line [etc.]
> Let me know if you want/need a full list or anything else I could do
> here.  I'd be happy to offer a small bounty for it as well [$50]
> anyone else want to pitch in?
> Thanks!
> -roger-
If this happens please make it optional with a setting or something. The
hot keys matching what I am used to on Windows is the only thing that
makes working on a company-supplied MacBook Pro tolerable.

-- Stephen

От: Roger Pack
Сообщение: feature request: better keyboard shortcuts for mac
От: "Luiz Matsumura"
Сообщение: PgAdmin crash on windows 8.1