Re: Simple Atomic Relationship Insert

От Roxanne Reid-Bennett
Тема Re: Simple Atomic Relationship Insert
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 1/19/2015 4:58 PM, Robert DiFalco wrote:
Hometowns get selected and possibly inserted in unpredictable ways even from multiple concurrent sessions. The only way I could figure out how to solve it was to force each INSERT hometowns to be in its own transaction.

So you fixed it - good. In our situation we were never inserting more than one hometown** record in the same transaction - so I see now that my scenario was not the same as yours - but yours evolved to that. (**using "hometown" for our record type)