Error when deleting multiple databases: "Maintenance database can't be dropped."

От Daniel Hahler
Тема Error when deleting multiple databases: "Maintenance database can't be dropped."
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,

When selecting multiple databases (via the "Properties" tab) and trying to
delete them, only the first one gets deleted, and then an error pops up.

The question:
 Drop multiple objects?   Are you sure you wish to drop multiple objects?

The error:
 Dropping database not allowed   Maintenance database can't be dropped.

The "maintenance database" is not selected.

This is with pgadmin3 1.20.0-1 from Debian (the experimental repo), but
happens with 1.18.1-3, too.

The system is Ubuntu 14.04.

I am using libwxgtk3.0-0=3.0.2-1 and libwxbase3.0-0=3.0.2-1 (upgraded for
pgadmin3 1.20).

I think it might be related to having installed the postgresql-contrib package
and using the "Fix it!" button from the wizard that recommends this when
selecting the "postgres" database.
If I remember correctly, this used to work before - and I've suspected it to
be a regression in 1.20 (which I've just upgraded to also), but then the bug
is now also there with 1.18.

Thanks,
Daniel.

--