Re: Strange choice of general index over partial index

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Strange choice of general index over partial index
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> Right, I suspect that bloating is possibly the significant factor then -
> can you REINDEX?

Believe me, it's on the agenda.  Of course, this is on a server with 90%
saturated IO, so doing a repack is going to take some finessing.

BTW, effective_cache_size is set to 100GB.  So I suspect that it's the
other issue with Tom mentioned, which is that 9.2 really doesn't take
physical index size into account.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.