Re: Let's use libpq for everything

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: Let's use libpq for everything
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 12/24/2014 09:23 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 5:53 AM, Heikki Linnakangas
> <hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote:
>> I've merged this with latest changes in the master branch, and did some
>> error handling fixes. Latest version is again attached here, and also
>> available in github
>> (https://github.com/hlinnaka/psqlodbc/tree/libpq-integration4).
>
> Some minor comments after scanning the code:
> 1) The description below should be prepareParametersNoDesc.
> +/*
> + * Process the original SQL query.
> + */
> +RETCODE        prepareParametersNoDesc(StatementClass *stmt)
> +{
> +       QueryParse      query_org, *qp;
> +       QueryBuild      query_crt, *qb;
> +
> +inolog("prepareParametersNoSync\n");
> 2) In psqlodbc.vcproj, you can safely remove the references to USE_LIBPQ.
> 3) s/Extrace/Extract
> ISTM that this code is clean, I haven't found flaws in the new logic
> where code is replaced with libpq stuff.

Thanks, fixed those.

Well, I think this is about as much testing and review that we're going
to get for this patch before commit. I have no doubt that there are
bugs, or subtle differences in behaviour that might cause problems for
some, but let's fix them as we bump into them. So, committed.

- Heikki