Cannot define privileges for login roles

От Bilge
Тема Cannot define privileges for login roles
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

pgAdmin won't let me define or even view privileges for "login" roles.
Login roles are completely missing from "role" dropdowns and, even if
created elsewhere, are still not displayed in any of the dialogs. The
only place login role privileges can be seen is in the properties tab
for the object as an ACL string.

I am using 1.20.0-rc1 on Windows 7. As a side note, the app also crashes
every few minutes for any or no reason; might be because I'm using SSH
tunnel mode, but not really sure since I haven't tried other connection
methods.

Are these known issues or is it just me?

Bilge.