Re: Possible bug in vacuum redo

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Possible bug in vacuum redo
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue@tpf.co.jp> writes:
> I don't think it's preferable either. However there's
> no problem unless there's an application which handle
> the tuples containing the t_ctid link.

What about READ COMMITTED mode?  EvalPlanQual uses the t_ctid field
to find the updated version of the row.  If the t_ctid is wrong,
you might get an elog(), or you might miss the row you should have
updated, or possibly you might update a row that you shouldn't have.

Сообщение: Re: Possible bug in vacuum redo
Сообщение: Re: Possible bug in vacuum redo