Re: ISBN/ISSN/ISMN/EAN13 module

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ISBN/ISSN/ISMN/EAN13 module
Дата
Re: ISBN/ISSN/ISMN/EAN13 module  ("Jeremy Kronuz" <kronuz@hotmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
"Jeremy Kronuz" <kronuz@hotmail.com> writes:
> Hello again,This is an usable version of my EAN13/UPC/ISBN module.

I'm reviewing this for addition to contrib/ now.  I notice that there is
no clear license statement.  Is it OK to put the following into the
README file?

EAN13 - UPC - ISBN (books) - ISMN (music) - ISSN (serials)

Copyright Germ�n M�ndez Bravo (Kronuz), 2004 - 2006
This module is released under the same BSD license as the rest of PostgreSQL.

The information to implement this module was collected through ...