Re: Commitfest problems

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Commitfest problems
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/11/2014 02:55 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
>> How about *you* run the next one, Tom?
>
> I think the limited amount of time I can put into a commitfest is better
> spent on reviewing patches than on managing the process.

Agreed but

That means committers/hackers have to suck it up when the manager closes
the commit fest.

We don't get our cake and eat it too. We either accept that the CFM has
the authority to do exactly what they are supposed to do, or we don't.
JD

High Availability, Oracle Conversion, @cmdpromptinc
"If we send our children to Caesar for their education, we should             not be surprised when they come back as
Romans."