Re: GSSAPI, SSPI - include_realm default

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: GSSAPI, SSPI - include_realm default
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/9/14 5:40 PM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> I agree with this but I don't really see why we wouldn't say "hey, this
> is going to change in 9.5."

Well, for one thing, we don't even know if it's going to be called 9.5. ;-)

And there is always a chance for a technical reason popping up that we
might not make the change after all in 9.5.

I'd be fine with something more along the lines of "the default might
change in the future ... if you want to be future-proof, set it explicitly".

Let's see an actual patch.